2/19/11

Ayden { Provo, Utah newborn Photography}

I was really looking forward to this little guy. He is my nieces newest addition to their family. I of course as always had hoped that I would have a perfect sleeping baby for the entire shoot, so I heated the room to a perfect baby temperature, got everything prepared and what happens? yep another wide awake little guy. But that is o.k becasue we did get him to sleep for a few shots. His mom told me he slept the whole rest of the night (OF COURSE!) I still was excited because I was able to use a few new props I had in the studio and the photography turned out really cute. Here are a few of my favorites from this newborn photography session. And big sister Brooklyn was excited to be a part of it too.








4 comments:

Cilka said...

So sweet! I can't wait for you to take pictures of our little one when it's born this fall!

The Lewis Family said...

ok, is that a ribbon rug? I seriuosly LOVE it!
~C

grinNberrett said...

makes me want to have a baby just so you can take its picture.

Danielle Christiansen said...

it's? lol- you better get cracking than and find you a good woman!