8/3/11

customer appreciation night

 I have been running around like a mad woman getting ready for customer appreciation night this Friday. I have rented a huge 16x9 foot outdoor screen and we are watching Tangled the movie. Each family will get their own large tub of popcorn, and I have over $300 in Prizes to hand out.
I love my clients! I love customer appreciation day! I hope you all feel loved because you are.
I know my blog has been neglected, so I will be playing a short video of pictures and highlights through the year. If you are a client, make sure you RSVP for this event. See you all on Friday!
Also for those that do not know, I am currently taking applications for 2012 High school Senior models for all surrounding schools in Provo, Spanish Fork,Mapleton,Orem, Timpview, Timpanogus. Send a picture the name of your High school and contact info to Danielle@danicphotography.com

2 comments:

Cheyanne Emerine said...

Loved Customer appreciation night!! It was awesome. You put so much hard work into everything and I know everyone appreciated it!

Danielle Christiansen said...

Thanks Cheyanne! I am so glad you and your family were able to come!