3/31/11

Gangster family { Utah creative family photography}

o.k so I may be bias since this is my own family, but are they not the cutest things ever? My girls wanted to do a gangster photo shoot with their dad, and of course we had to throw my son in there too. I actually did my test shots on him and could not believe it, he was a natural! I said " Show me gangster buddy" and this is what I got great unique creative toddler pictures of a two year old gangster.lol.






















than we got the family pictures ( without me of course)










4 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Seriously, gangster rocks, love your little man.
~C

Cilka said...

I LOVE your little guys face in his pictures. What a stud!!

grinNberrett said...

why are there no photos of you, the original gangster?

Danielle Christiansen said...

I know brent, I did not want to put them all to shame ;)