3/18/11

ConfiDance pictures {Utah Dance photography}

Woke up the morning of these pictures ready for what laid ahead for me. Three glorious weekends of dance pictures for a wonderful Studio. This was my second year taking pictures for ConfiDance Studio. I had so much fun last year with these girls and was elated that Denna the owner asked me to return not only to do the competition teams but the entire studio this year. Dance pictures are one of my favorites to shoot. Could it be because my twins have danced since they were 3 years of age? Probably. What is crazy is my girls started dancing with Denna when they were 3 and just recently have returned to the studio. Since I do have to have permission on all dance pictures from parents to post, I may be limited as to what or who I can post but here are a few of my favorites. When you have over 160 dancers to shoot it is hard to pick only a few. But here are a few of my favorites from this last three weeks.
Here are a couple of my favorite head shots.Denna Loves to have head shots of Her dancers for her website and for the Studio album. And I love getting creative with them. Especially since all these girls are so pretty.


 








































Some other great shots, i love......





























































and though I posted one above here are a few of my two favorite
 dancers the twins...My twins. M&M


































ok one more not of my girls but a shot that I love

5 comments:

Klin said...

They look great. You can't post too many pictures.

The Lewis Family said...

Love your work, esp love Savanna's!
~C

Cilka said...

These pictures make me excited to put Payton in dance. I love the poses!

grinNberrett said...

the joys of working with tons of girls and pictures.....

Danielle Christiansen said...

thanks all. i love photographing Dance!