12/29/10

Barbe Family { Utah family photography } { minnesota}

My dear friend Cathi was in town from Minnesota for the Holidays, I had the pleasure of taking her families pictures...and had a blast I might add. I really wanted something bright and colorful for them so we ventured out and about. Our first stop was not bright but Cathi loves texture so we started at the barn and worked our way to our red brickness. Gotta say Love it!!!!
The kids were awesome I would be lying if I said it was comfortable out there. It was freezing outside!! But it was not snowing so we were very grateful.
It was so good to see them again and even if it was only for a couple hours. Here are some of my favorites. I had way too many.









2 comments:

FP said...

Very interesting, well-organized blog to which I want to go back there and back.

Best wishes
Jonas

http://likusiosdienos.blogspot.com/

The Lewis Family said...

I LOVE the use of the picture frame!
~C