10/27/10

Judd Family { Utah family photographers}

Imagine waking up so excited for an upcoming family shoot, You know they are home getting their new outfits together for the photo session, you smear the fog off the window with your hand only to see pouring rain. UGGGG. We waited...and waited and still it wasn't going to let up. This family was ready to go so we changed locations and even went to our spot we wanted to go to at  the end of the shoot. I mean it was the end and it did not matter if they got wet right? :)
What troopers. They did great! here are a few of my favorite shots from there session In my favorite color renditions.
I could just eat that baby right up she was so sweet!







4 comments:

Cilka said...

What a cute little family. That little girl is a doll!

The Lewis Family said...

props make the pic so fun sometimes! i love the umbrella pic
~C

grinNberrett said...

do you do selective colorization for black and white photos?

Danielle Christiansen said...

you are just full of great questions! On some yes, on others no I just do my own rendition of a black and white photograph.