3/29/10

Cierra's creative senior pictures {High School Senior photography}

Cierra came in for her High School Senior pictures. Not only did wee havev a blast, but I do not think the girl can take a bad picture. I had way to many favorites of her. She is gorgeous! We took her up in her oh so pretty prom dress to the castle for some pictures. My girls wanted her dress badley! This is a large post because I had a hard time choosing the best ones. I love doing Creative senior photos.





 











































6 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

thanks Cierra for the creative senior portrait session!

Jeremy Stowell said...

Well Done, these are great! Where did you find the blue wall and the graffiti wall?

Danielle Christiansen said...

it is a local place near my house. one side is the graffiti and the other side is a blue a little darker than what is pictured but I juiced it up.

Cilka said...

She looks like a princess in those first few pictures!

grinNberrett said...

do you provide a lettermens jacket if the sr. doesnt have one?

Danielle Christiansen said...

no lol. Why? do you have one I could borrow.